PROJECT AMERICA, INC.
PROGRAM CHARGES – FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE
- Program fees are $200.00 a week which is be paid each A $50 late fee is assessed at 12 noon Sunday.
- The program fee is not rent as there is not landlord-tenant relationship between Project America and the program
- The program has a non-refundable $300.00 supplies fee prior to
- REFUND POLICY: There is no refund of program fees if you break the rules and are asked to
- You are responsible for making sure that your program fee is paid, even if it is paid by another organization.
- We can assist in finding partners who will pay partial or full room charges once you are established in the house and if you lose your
- Please open a bank We will accept debit cards, Automatic Clearing House Services (ACH), cash app or Stripe. We do not accept cash or personal checks and do not keep card information.
- You are responsible for the damage you cause to the residence or the
- FINANCIAL INVOLVEMENT OF STAFF: Anyone associated with Project America, or its houses are prohibited from handling your